About Me

My photo
By trade I am a journalist with a background in current affairs, culture, health and fitness, travel and high profile interviews. I also own and run an outdoor fitness business aimed at people that hate gyms and bootcamps (www.spartanfitnesslondon.co.uk). Most importantly though, I am on Shared Parental Leave from May 31 to October 3. Everyday from 0730 to 1800 I will be in sole charge of a real and completely awesome baby girl.

Saturday 18 June 2016

DAY 18 - Different Ages, different expectations

"You can do it!" I encouraged.
"Well done! Go on... very goood.
"Yum yum yum, chew chew chew, now gulp!
"You are so clever. Yes you are!"

I was so proud to see a member of the Stag-do finish his curry. It took a while but he did it all by himself. What a good boy.

Meanwhile at A-bomb HQ the Milk Lady was back in charge and had managed to feed the Lady chilli with no problems.

Seven-months-old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment