About Me

My photo
By trade I am a journalist with a background in current affairs, culture, health and fitness, travel and high profile interviews. I also own and run an outdoor fitness business aimed at people that hate gyms and bootcamps (www.spartanfitnesslondon.co.uk). Most importantly though, I am on Shared Parental Leave from May 31 to October 3. Everyday from 0730 to 1800 I will be in sole charge of a real and completely awesome baby girl.

Sunday 19 June 2016

DAY 19 - Absent With Leave

DAY 2 of games with the stag
We'd collected a fair bit of swag
From truncheons at luncheon
To bells in hell
But the banter was beginning to sag

Now it's home to my Lady
Not chips and gravy
And no longer living from a bag.


...Knowing M'lady's smiles await is keeping me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment